Facing the mountains from which he drew his strength, he felt the life force flow into his bones and once again remembered. Safe among the cranes, he had waited for millennia and no one knew.
Sign up for email delivery of JHFARR.COM posts via Substack! Same content sooner with bigger photos! ⬇︎
Tags: Monte Vista NWR, sandhill cranes
John Hamilton Farr lives in Taos, New Mexico, U.S.A. As New York Times best-selling author James C. Moore tells it, John is “a man attuned to the world who sees it differently than you and I and writes about it with a language and a vision of life that is impossible to ignore.” See BUFFALO LIGHTS, TAOS SOUL, ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE, and THE HELEN CHRONICLES. He has been publishing online since 1996 (Zoo Zone, Farr Site, MacFaust, GRACK!, FarrFeed). This JHFARR.COM site is the master online writing archive. Links to all current sites including NFT collections at linktree. To email John, please see CONTACT INFO on About page.
Previous post: Home in Glory Land
Next post: Ute Mountain Whammy
SUBSCRIBE to JHFARR.COM
Current HOT POSTS
- ★MATTRESS★ April 7, 2023
- Frozen Dead March 1, 2023
- Into the Gila January 23, 2023
- New Work and Primal Icons December 14, 2022
- Rio Grande Pivot December 14, 2022
- Attention Readers! December 14, 2022
- September in the Gap September 20, 2022
- Right Now July 27, 2022
- Trust and Other Wonders June 12, 2022
- The Deed is Done Pt. 2 May 5, 2022
- The Deed Is Done Pt. 1 April 10, 2022
I appreciate that you are sharing the cranes. I wish I could be there, but seeing your pictures will have to do for now. Thank you. There is something special about them. What is it?