Perfect Chevy

perfect Chevy

Cool, smooth, awesome (firme)

I don’t know what to say about this. Just look at it. I’ve been staring at the image for twenty minutes and can’t stop. It makes me feel good to connect with it on so many levels, and I’m a Ford guy. I love these cars because they’re labors of love. They radiate appreciation. What if America radiated appreciation? What if everything we had and made reflected this sustained attention and awareness? What if there were fewer assholes? Peace out.

»Buy This Photo!«

• Duncan September 25, 2014, 11:18 PM

Awesome!

• Rita September 25, 2014, 11:39 PM

Sweeeeet! I love beautiful cars. I love trucks. I love driving around. I know I am burning up the evil fossil fuels, but I still love it.

• JHF September 25, 2014, 11:48 PM

Remind me what kind of truck you have. I can’t believe my ’87 F-150 still runs. I don’t do nothin to it. I think the semi-perpetual valve cover gasket oil leak has finally fixed itself, though. All that oil baking on the block turned to indestructible sludge and sealed the holes.

• Rita September 26, 2014, 11:25 AM

I had a 70 Chevy like that. But the real champ was a ’58. My family has always had Fords, but I was a Chevy girl. Now I am a Honda car girl and a Toyota truck girl.

In June I gave away my incredible 05 Honda Civic to my granddaughter in college at Ft Lewis, Durango. I bought a 2000 Tundra and put a canopy on it for travel sleeping. It had 88,000 miles and set me back $14,000. Leather seats. Good sound system. I expect to get 300,000 miles out of it and feel a lot safer on the highway, but a lot poorer at the pump. It is not 4×4, which I wanted, but I looked for a year and settled finally on this one. Southern Oregon has more Tundras than Texas has cows. Amazing. Peole keep them or pass them done to family, so a good one is still hard to find.

You might as well keep on truckin till it quits, I say. Trucks are expensive.

• Katy George September 26, 2014, 11:28 AM

that belongs to my neighbor. sweet guy. did you meet him? he loves that car!

• JHF September 27, 2014, 12:05 PM

I told him it was beautiful. 🙂 But no, we didn’t talk. That he loves it is quite obvious!